WELCOME TO eeCPA’s HighPoints!
This is your home for eeCPA updates and news! Check out all the ways that eeCPA can help you save!
September | Recent successes include:
- Implemented new Engagement & Payment System to simplify and automate client onboarding and payment processes- making sure that your account is debited/charged on the same day each month 🙂
- Finishing touches to our new Colab Lab Co-Working Space – Check out our new membership options!
- Assisted our clients with selling a $15+ Million 12-year commercial real estate development deal that produced a 339% Return for Investors!
Don’t forget about these important upcoming dates –
- Last Day to File Partnerships & S-Corps Under 2017 Extension – September 17, 2018
- Q3 Estimated Tax Payments for C-Corps & Individuals – September 17, 2018
- Last Day to File Trust & Estate Returns Under 2017 Extension – October 01, 2018
- Last day to Set Up New Simple IRA & 401k Safe Harbor Plans – October 01,2018
- Last day to File Individuals & C-Corps Under 2017 Extensions – October 15, 2018
- Q3 Payroll Tax Returns – October 31, 2018
DID YOU KNOW: that we offer Bookkeeping Services starting at only $199 / mo?
Having the team of experts from eeCPA at your back can help your business avoid fraud by offering quick emails and calls with your account manager in case you have questions or concerns. Also by using our secure cloud based paperless data storage we keep your private information away from prying eyes! eeCPA also offers various other financial service solutions to fit all your business’s needs! Call us at (480)596-8299 for more information!
Tate Studio Architects
Meet Tate Studio Architects; an eeCPA Client since 2016. They specialize in providing clients with personalized architecture services and even designed our new office space!
By using our services they have saved over $14,000 in just over 2 years!
Meet Kevin! He is our Master Client Service Coordinator, tirelessly communicating with everyone to make sure our clients have the best experience! He also assists Elizabeth (our CEO) with managing her schedule and taking the best notes ever! If you need thoughtful action, Kevin is your man!